Do you want free access to my e-book?
Enter your email below to receive access to my book
"Financial Planning is Simple it's just not Easy" absolutely free.
Meet The Financial Coach
Mark Corkery is a Financial Coach whose goal is to improve everyone's ability to improve their Personal Finances
Mark is an Accountant and Certified Financial Planner for over 20 years and his written a book on Financial Planning and created Online Financial Coaching and Education Courses
When you work with Mark as a Financial Coach he guides you on how to have a successful financial future that you can implement yourself
Mark's role is to guide you with Simplicity, Accountability and Action
What Do You Get From This Course?
You get access to exclusive 1 to 1 coaching for a total of 2 hours while you're undertaking this course.
Mark will guide you throughout the process by setting out goals and targets for you to achieve.
Once you have completed this coaching course you will have all the information to create your own personal financial plan.
As a bonus to this exclusive coaching you will also be given access to the Financial Success Path an online course developed by the Financial Coach.
This course starts at the fundamentals of understanding your finances and brings you on a journey to advanced elements of financial management.
You'll learn to Know, Grow and Protect your money in this online interactive course that can be completed at any time.
What Happens in the 20 Minute Discovery Meeting?
We discuss your current financial frustrations
We look at your goals going forward
The Financial Coach will advise if he can help with meeting any of your goals
If the coach can't help he will try to refer you to someone who can
You can agree on a program of coaching packages suitable to your budget
A time is set for your first coaching session
What Happens when I have booked Financial Coaching online?
- You pay for the Financial Coaching course online
- You book two coaching session dates with Mark
- The "Financial Coaching course done with you" course is done over 4 weeks
- Week 1 - Mark will forward you work to do to prepare for the first coaching session
- Week 2 - We will have our first coaching session and review your financial information
- Week 3 - Mark will forward you work to do for the next coaching session
- Week 4 - In our second coaching session we discuss your goals and areas of your financial plan
- You will have access to the Financial Success Path online course
What is included in the "Financial Success Path" course?